Your information has been sent and we will respond to you as soon as possible.
Customer Setup Form
Resale Expiration Date
License Expiration Date
Want free automatic FINTECH payments? (Click here to enroll)
Want on the go online payments? (Click here to register)
Certificate of Exemption
Are you eligble for tax exemption in the state of Wisconsin?
• I have a
• Type of Business:
• Reason for Exemption:
I declare that the information on this certificate is correct and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief:
Customer Terms Policy
Wisconsin Alcohol Beverage and Tobacco Laws
for Retailers – Section XVII
CREDIT LAWSA licensee may only buy liquor or beer for cash or on credit terms for a period not to exceed 30 days (liquor) or 15 days (beer). Licensees may not buy liquor if they are in debt to any liquor wholesaler for more than 30 days, or beer if they are in debt to any beer wholesaler for more than 15 days. A person may not be issued a license if he or she exceeds these limits.
To assist you with making timely payments and moving towards a no-cash policy to increase your safety and the safety of our employees, we offer the following payment options:
- FINTECH: Automated Electronic Payment Processing
- EFT payments pulled from your account by a third party on the invoice due date and transferred to Lee Beverage of Wisconsin – NO FEE / IT’S FREE!
- No more past due invoices
- No risk of holds being placed on your deliveries
- Guaranteed compliance with State Law
- Additional services to understand purchase history should you choose
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE PICK UP: On scheduled call days
- MAIL: Please mail payment to our Oshkosh office to avoid delays in payment application.
- 2850 S. Oakwood Road, Oshkosh, WI 54904
- DIRECT BILLER: Make on the go online payments any time you want
To assist you with maintaining your account history, you will be set up with these added services:
- AUTO EMAILED STATEMENTS ON A WEEKLY BASIS
- AUTO EMAILED INVOICE COPIES AFTER EVERY DELIVERY
Call or email Kristen in our accounts receivable department if you have any questions.
- PHONE: 920.479.7960 – Main Office Hours; 8am – 4pm CST
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Beverage Minimum Delivery Charge PolicyLee Beverage will place a minimum delivery charge of $3.00 on deliveries that have total combined invoice value less than $250. Any off-day deliveries are subject to a delivery charge of $25.00.
If you are struggling to meet the $250 minimum order, please work with your sales representative to reduce your delivery stops or find ways to increase sales through new and exciting products.
WHEREAS, the undersigned person(s) interested in the corporation making application for credit, desire that the corporation shall
purchase from time to time as it may need, alcoholic beverages and related products from Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC on credit
for the period of time allowed by law.
NOW THEREFORE, as an inducement to Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC to extend such credit to the corporation/partnership, the undersigned, jointly and severally, guarantee to Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC the payment of all accounts between the corporation/partnership and Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC at the time they become due. The undersigned acknowledge that the extension of credit by Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC to the corporation/partnership is good and sufficient consideration to the undersigned, and the undersigned hereby agrees that any extensions of time or waivers on the part of Lee Beverage of Wisconsin, LLC to the corporation/partnership shall not effect the liability of the undersigned on this guaranty, which extensions or waivers may be with or without our request or notice. Presentment for payment, notice of non-payment, and protest are each waived.